Robert C. Rowe is an associate at Carrington, Coleman, Sloman & Blumenthal, L.L.P. working primarily in our Bankruptcy and Transactional practice groups.
- Represents plaintiffs and defendants in a broad range of commercial disputes.
- In his first two years of practice, has recovered millions of dollars owed to subcontractors, general contractors, and materials suppliers with an aggressive, dynamic litigation toolkit.
- Successfully defended multifamily housing management companies in Texas Workforce Commission investigations into wrongful evictions and housing discrimination complaints.
- Counsels small business clients in various pre-litigation matters including regulatory compliance, employment disputes, contract review, development of asset protection schemes, and maximizing credit departments’ recovery of accounts receivable.
- Protects vulnerable homebuyers from complex real estate fraud schemes and prevented the wrongful foreclosure on families victimized by such predatory “rent-to-own” home sales contracts.
Areas of Focus
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Trinity University (B.A., 2013)
- Texas, 2017
Member, Dallas Bar Association
Member, American Bar Association
Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers