Carrington Coleman is proud to have 17 attorneys listed in 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©. These lawyers were recognized for their strengths across the entire legal spectrum: appellate practice, bankruptcy and creditor debtor rights / insolvency and reorganization law, business organization, corporate law, employment, environmental law, family law, financial services regulation, litigation (commercial, construction, labor and employment, intellectual property, patent, personal injury, regulatory enforcement, securities), real estate law, and trusts and estates.
Four Carrington Coleman associates were selected by Best Lawyers for the inaugural year of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch. This special recognition is given to attorneys in private practice who are earlier in their careers for outstanding professional excellence. Our “Ones to Watch” are: Monica Gaudioso, recognized in Commercial Litigation; Parker Graham, recognized in Commercial Litigation and Labor and Employment Law – Management; Michael Lin, recognized in Real Estate Law; and Brent Rubin, recognized in Appellate Practice and Commercial Litigation.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation and attorneys are not required (or allowed) to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.
Carrington Coleman attorneys named as 2021 Best Lawyers® include:
- Cathy Altman (2013) Litigation – Construction Law; Litigation – Construction
- Mike Birrer (2019) Employment Law – Individuals; Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Lyndon Bittle (2016) Appellate Practice; Insurance Law
- Robert H. Botts (2010) Trusts and Estates
- Ken Carroll (2014) Appellate Practice; Commercial Litigation
- Bruce W. Collins (2011) Commercial Litigation; Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy); Litigation – Securities
- David G. Drumm (2012) Real Estate Law
- Carmen E. Eiker (2016) Family Law
- Kelli M. Hinson (2021) Commercial Litigation; Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Mark Howland (2016) Litigation – Intellectual Property; Litigation – Patent
- Charles C. Jordan (2006) Environmental Law; Real Estate Law
- Monica Latin (2015) Appellate Practice; Commercial Litigation; Employment Law – Management
- George T. Lee (2020) Corporate Law; Financial Services Regulation Law
- Stephen L. Levine (2021) Patent Law
- Bret A. Madole (2020) Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships); Closely Held Companies and Family Businesses Law
- Christie A. Newkirk (2013) Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management
- J. Michael Sutherland (2016) Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
(Year) First year the lawyer was listed.